Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Delivery of 24TradeStore,
part of DisQounts International BV
Article 1. Definitions
- 24TradeStore: the trade name of the private company with limited liability DisQounts International B.V., established at Veldzigt 22 in De Meern and registered at the Chamber of Commerce under registration number 54443547.
- Website: the website of 24TradeStore, available at http://www.24tradestore.com, and all related subdomains.
- Customer: the natural or legal person who enters into an Agreement with 24TradeStore.
- Agreement: every written agreement or understanding between 24TradeStore and the Customer, established by placing an order or order request via the Website and of which these General Terms and Conditions form an integral part
- General Terms and Conditions of Delivery: the present General Terms and Conditions of Delivery of 24TradeStore.
Article 2. Agreement
- The Agreement will be established by the Customer accepting the 24TradeStore offer by placing an order via the Website, via an email addressed to email@example.com, or in any other way.
- If the Customer has provided incorrect information when establishing the Agreement, 24TradeStore reserves the right to suspend its obligations until the correct information has been provided by the Customer.
- 24TradeStore reserves the right to not accept orders or to cancel orders from Customers that have in any way misused or attempted to misuse the 24TradeStore services.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Delivery apply to each Agreement unless 24TradeStore explicitly declares the opposite.
- 24TradeStore disclaims any applicability of purchase conditions or other General Terms and Conditions of the Customer as referred to in article 6: 231 sub a BW. Neither the acceptance of order forms or delivery notes, nor the sending of order confirmations, or any other action by 24TradeStore can declare the acceptance of such general terms and conditions of the Customer.
Article 3. Goods
- 24TradeStore guarantees that the delivered Goods comply with the Agreement and meet the specifications stated in the offer.
- The 24TradeStore warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer warranty period. If no manufacturer warranty applies, 24TradeStore applies a warranty period of 6 months. Return shipments without a fully completed and attached return form cannot be processed. If multiple Goods are returned, the return reason must be stated per product.
- This guarantee does not apply to any defects due to faulty care, intentional damage, inattention or negligence by the Customer. Warranty claims will lapse if any other party than the repair service or other services designated by the manufacturer has performed repair or any other work on the Goods.
- Upon delivery of Goods that do not comply with the Agreement, the Customer is entitled to delivery of the missing Goods, repair or replacement of the Goods. This right expires when the Customer does not report the defect to 24TradeStore within 7 days after discovering the defect or after the moment the defect should have been discovered.
Article 4. Delivery Time
- 24TradeStore strives to deliver orders as soon as possible, if possible within 24 hours, but at the latest within 5 working days, unless a different Delivery dime is indicated on the Website.
- The delivery time commences after 24TradeStore has received the confirmation that the Customer has paid the full amount due, unless, contrary to the provisions of Article 7 paragraph 1, a different payment term has been agreed upon.
- If it is not possible to deliver an order within 5 working days, 24TradeStore will contact the Customer to arrange a delivery date.
- In cases as referred to in the previous paragraph, the Customer has the right to dissolve the agreement within 2 days after the notice of 24TradeStore, unless a longer delivery time was stated on the Website or in the event of unforeseen circumstances. However, 24TradeStore reserves the right to charge the Customer all costs reasonably incurred with this order.
- 24TradeStore reserves the right to part ship orders in two or more shipments.
- Any excess of the delivery time, no matter what circumstances, does not entitle the Customer to compensation.
Article 5. Delivery
- 24TradeStore is entitled to use third parties services, such as parcel deliverers or couriers, for the delivery of the goods ordered by the Customer.
- The risk relating to the goods ordered by the Customer transfers from 24TradeStore to the Customer at the moment 24TradeStore, or if applicable the third party referred to in the previous paragraph, provides the Customer with the goods.
Article 6. Prices and shipping costs
- For all orders, the prices applicable on the day of the order will be charged. Additional costs will be charged for registered, cash on delivery and express shipments.
- All prices for the offered goods are in Euro (€) and excluding shipping costs and 21% sales tax (VAT), unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Prices will not be increased within the duration of the offer, unless legal measures necessitate this or if the manufacturer increases his prices meanwhile.
- All prices mentioned on the Website are subject to typing errors and misprints. 24TradeStore is not liable for the consequences of typing errors and misprints.
- An overview of the total costs, including shipping costs, is displayed before placing the final order.
Article 7. Payment and retention of title
- With the conclusion of the Agreement, the Customer must simultaneously ensure payment. Only after receiving the payment confirmation 24TradeStore is obliged to fulfil its obligations as stated in the Agreement.
- The payment methods accepted by 24TradeStore are bank transfers, iDeal, PayPal and MasterCard.
- Contrary to the provisions of the first paragraph, a different payment term can be agreed upon. This is at the discretion of 24TradeStore and in principle only takes place if a Customer has previously placed orders via the Website.
- Exceeding the applicable payment term gives 24TradeStore the right to charge, without notice or notice of default, the statutory commercial interest on the full amount due from the date on which payment should have been made up to the date on which payment took place.
- In the event of exceeding the applicable payment term, 24TradeStore has the right, after notice of default, to transfer the debt collection to a third party. The Customer is obliged to reimburse all costs incurred by 24TradeStore and the third party including costs for legal assistance, litigation costs and extrajudicial costs. These costs amount to at least 15% of the amount due, but never amount to less than EUR 175.00.
- 24TradeStore retains title to all delivered goods until the Customer has fully met all his payment obligations.
Article 8. Returns and cancellations
- The Customer has the right to cancel an order in writing and thus terminate the Agreement, but only if the ordered goods have not yet been shipped.
- In case of cancellation, 24TradeStore is entitled to charge 25% of the agreed price for the goods as well as incurred (shipping) costs.
- The right to cancel does not apply to goods that were not in stock at 24TradeStore at the time of the order and which 24TradeStore ordered from a third party for the order placed by the Customer, or to goods that have been customized or adjusted.
Article 9. Force majeure
- If 24TradeStore cannot fulfil its obligations under the Agreement due to circumstances beyond its control, it has the right to suspend the execution of the Agreement as long as the circumstances continue, or to cancel the order by means of a written notice to the Customer.
- If the suspension referred to in the first paragraph continues for 30 days, 24TradeStore will immediately inform the Customer. In that case, the Customer has the right to cancel the order free of charge.
- Circumstances referred to in the first paragraph also include, but are not limited to, strikes, lockouts, riots, revolution, mobilization, war, epidemics, defaults of suppliers or other circumstances.
Article 10. Personal data
- 24TradeStore is the ‘controller’ within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 24TradeStore is responsible for protecting personal data of the Customer that is sent, edited, and/or processed.
- 24TradeStore processes personal data, including name, e-mail, address and telephone number for the purpose of creating/using an account by the Customer on the Website, sending newsletters or other information about products from or services of 24TradeStore, entering into, executing and dissolving an Agreement, analysis for marketing, statistical and scientific purposes, and compliance with legal obligations.
- 24TradeStore ensures that personal data is protected and secured.
- Personal data is stored and can be deleted at the request of the person concerned.
Article 11. Complaints and dispute procedure
- Complaints can be submitted by e-mail, telephone, fax or letter. 24TradeStore will contact you within three working days after receipt to try to resolve the complaint satisfactorily. 24TradeStore can be reached by telephone on Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm (CET). 24TradeStore strives to process complaints within 30 days.
Article 12. Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law applies to all offers, orders and Agreements of 24TradeStore, to the explicit exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- All disputes arising from or related to the Agreement will be submitted to the competent court in the district of Utrecht, without prejudice to 24TradeStore's right to submit disputes to the competent court of the Customer’s place of residence. If the Customer is a consumer residing in the Netherlands, the dispute will be submitted to the competent court of the Customer's place of residence.